FINISHING THE UNFINISHED TASK DIGITALLY
“ And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations, and then shall the end come ”
- Matthew 24:14
Every vessel God had raised at one point or the other, they were NEVER LIMITED because God didn’t help or equip them, they were limited because they never understood the extent and the degree of GOD’S RESOURCES, TOOLS and POWER available in their time.
David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you nor forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.- 1 Chronicles 28:20
Text: Luke 12vs 47- 48
St. Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
St. Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.”
Ever since the world began, no generation has gotten access to the tools of reaching the world with the gospel as this generation.
When Jesus was on the earth, the Bible was in the scroll, which means, 22 scrolls you may have to carry to make up the New Testament, not to talk of the Old Testament. But now you have the whole bible in your mobile phone
Therefore this generation would be judged than any generation which had ever lived!
We must finished this task before Christ appears again.
It took the Apostles 33 years of Acts of the Apostles for the Gospel to reach the world capital, Rome without the internet, without a 4 wheel drive, without a Private jet, without an email, without WhatsApp or Social media etc How long will it take for the whole world to hear the Gospel after Jesus left over 2000 years ago?
It’s over 2000 years after Christ ascended to heaven, half of the world hasn’t heard the Gospel!
Those days when they were killing them, they spoke for Jesus. These days when no one is killing us, there is a big padlock on our lips and hand to even post or tweet the evangelical contents.
The statistics says 42 out of 100 peoples group in the world are unreached.
DIGITAL MISSION EXPLAINED!
– Digital missions, is the spirit-filled act of connecting, sharing, engaging and confessing the Good News of Jesus Christ throughout the world via digital and online products and strategies.
– It is an effective form and natural extension of the commission given to us, by God, to glorify Him and make Him known on the earth.
– If missions activities involve Evangelism, Discipleship, Church Planting, Empowerment and Spiritual Warfare, then an effective Digital Missions must be able to do all these fives cogent missions activities!
– Church is not a Building, Church is the People.
– Church is not about your location- whether you are gathered in person or online- it’s about your mission.
– Church isn’t a building or online service, it’s the people. When you shift this perspective, you will create an environment for your attenders that provide cohesive experience, regardless of how or where they are viewing your service.
– What are some of the ways you can shift from thinking first about your location to your mission?
- More than ever before, people are attending church online.
- Move beyond just streaming your services and provide an engaging, community-building service online.
– Church Online Platform is built with your church in mind, and it contains everything you need to build a vibrant online experience—for free.
– We are in a changing world – where a digitally globalized Church is positioned as never before to reach a globalized world through the digitally globalized tools producing globalized cross-cultural mission.
- If we can’t GO physically. We can now GO Digitally!
- A digital soul is not different from a physical soul. After all, Christ died for us all!
– Goodnews would not be GOOD again if it gets to them late. Hence the urgency of this task and need for Digital Missions.
– We have some seemingly closed countries, but with digital missions’ tools, we can penetrate all these nations and territories in a record time.
According to www.Joshuaproject.net, we have the following data:
TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE GROUP:
17,434 PEOPLE GROUP
TOTAL NUMBER OF THE UNREACHED GROUP
7,402 PEOPLE GROUP
% OF THE UNREACHED GROUP
TOTAL POPULATION OF THE WOLRD IS
POPULATION OF UNREACHED
% POPULATION IN UNREACHED
- The new missions’ field is now found. And that is on the Digital Space
- Facebook is the largest world population followed by China and India.
- More than 50 percent of the world’s population is under 30 and more people own a mobile device than a toothbrush.
“If we knew a place in the city where people were spending three or four hours every day, wouldn’t we be encouraging others to go there and build relationships?” Why, yes, we would and social media is that place!
- “Among all the benefits of Social Media in the 21st Century, where is the place for the Church?
- Or is the Church still thinking that Social Media is the Devil’s Tools.?
- We believe the Lord has connected the whole world through social media for such a time as this. We have the opportunity to make an impact for Christ and if we are not using it, we are missing out.
- We’re all busy and have a million other things vying for our time, but if we want to reach the unreached and the world, social media must be a part of our strategies.
- The Next Global Awakening of the Church will be Online- 20/10/2020 is my witness!
– It is wrong to think that crusade can finish the task of world evangelization. The number of town, city, and villages in our country alone, can we use crusade and finish this work?
HOW DO I DIGITALLY TARGET PEOPLE AROUND ME OR IN A PARTICULAR COMMUNITY OR AREA WITH THE GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST?
“If it was easy, everybody would want to do it. If its not easy, nobody would love to do it!”
You need the following tools and pages to handle this efficiently:
- You need to Create a Cold Traffic Facebook Campaign to Target this people online
What is a Campaign?
Campaigns promote your ministry and call for increased interaction and engagement during a certain time for a certain purpose.
They can range from one day to several months or longer. It’s up to you!
Campaigns should promote your ministry and bring content to your social media pages or website.
They should have a specific purpose, be easy to engage with and interesting.
- Use detailed targeting data expansion
- Choose Right Audience
- Choose Right Demographic
- Choose a Right Ads
- Create a very good Graphic, Video, Audio-visual content that addresses their issues and cases
- Develop a functional Facebook Landing Page that does not have Church name as the page name
Develop a Landing Page (API) to serve as a Funnel or Data Base Directory Too
- You need a designated Online/Church Engager or Discipler who would follow them up and respond to their reactions online.
Create a Feedback and Analytics Culture